– 1 cup quinoa
– 2 cups of water
– 2 tomatoes, chopped
– ½ chopped onion
– 1 chopped cucumber
– 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped
– 2-3 lemons
– A tablespoon of olive oil.
1) Cook the quinoa with water (2 parts water to 1 part quinoa). Cuela y enjuaga con agua fría.
2) Chop, cucumber, tomato, onion and parsley in fine squares.
3) Stir all the ingredients in a baking dish and add a small splash of olive oil (very little because otherwise it cakes) + squeeze lemon juice to taste and season with the delicious LA COMMANDANTA Artisanal Salt that enhances the flavor of the food of healthy way and is low in sodium.