Agroecological piloncillo, low in sucrose and rich in minerals.

It is the sweetener with the best quality in Mexico.
Agroecological piloncillo cultivated and elaborated under traditional methods by indigenous Teenek in the Sierra Huasteca.
Ideal to replace refined sugar, for coffee, drinks and desserts. Cultivated and produced in the Huasteca Potosina, San Luis Potosí.
Without a doubt, the best sugar that you can give your body and your children as it only contains 70% sucrose. The remaining 30% contains essential minerals for the body.

It contains 70% sucrose and the remaining 30% are minerals such as: iron, copper, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc.

Region of origin: Sierra Huasteca, San Luis Potosí.


100 available

    Your shopping cart
    Tu carrito de compra está vacío.Volver a la tienda

    Todos nuestros productos tradicionales al 10% de descuento en nuestra tienda en línea. Promoción válida hasta el 31 de Mayo del 2021. #hotsale #hagamospais